We are privileged to have trained at Wright Institute Los Angeles and proud to be part of WILA’s extended family, the Wright Institute Los Angeles Alumni Association. The Alumni Association is a way for graduates to continue an active association with WILA. Our board is involved in fundraising, co-sponsoring CE programs, and honoring and supporting WILA’s current trainees. The Association also publishes the WILA Alumni Newsletter and Alumni Spotlights and meets for social events.
Keep your important connection to WILA alive and strong! Your annual dues support the institution you once called home, and provide you with valuable benefits, including:
- Your listing in the Online WILA Alumni Association Directory will help fellow alumni and prospective patients locate you and your practice. Now including expanded features such as direct links to your website and LinkedIn profile plus space to include a short bio about you and your practice!
- The Alumni Newsletter keeps you up to date on WILA’s events and day-to-day happenings;
- CEU offerings help you meet your professional requirements and keep you stimulated;
- Alumni Socials keep you connected to your friends and colleagues at WILA;
- The Alumni Listserv (coming soon!) and Facebook Group give you access to a network of well-trained colleagues to share referrals and feedback on clinical and practical issues;
- Alumni Spotlights let you learn about the amazing things WILA alumni are doing in our field;
- AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY… Your support allows WILA to continue providing excellent training and services to its students and patients. The WILA Alumni Association makes an annual donation to WILA as a show of our continued support of its mission. This is not possible without your participation!
The annual membership cycle is August 1st – July 31st. Applications received after June 1st will count as a full year’s membership for the following cycle (14 month membership). Dues are $50 for Full Membership or $25 for New Graduates (within the last 3 years).
Alumni Association Board of Directors
Debra Brause, Psy.D.
Molly Cahan, Psy.D.
Kim Davis, Ph.D., Membership Chair
Max Feirstein, Ph.D.
Lilly Gallay, Psy.D., Trainee Liaison & Spotlight Editor
Michele Gomes, Psy.D., WILA Liaison
Lauren Moses, Psy.D., President
Howard Newman, Psy.D., Treasurer
Philip Pierce, Ph.D.
Tracy Pollack, Psy.D., M.S.Ed., Social Events Chair
Barbara Racy, Ph.D.
Eran Solomon, M.A., RDT, Social Media Chair
Patrice Spinner, Ph.D.