Los Angeles Low Cost Couples Counseling & Relationship Therapy
Are you and your partner having the same fights over and over? Do you worry it might be too late to save your marriage? Could you use some help thinking through important decisions like whether or not to have kids? Do you and your partner have different hopes and desires for the future? Are you struggling to heal after one of you lied or cheated? Whatever your relationship needs, Couples Therapy at Wright Institute Los Angeles can help!
What is Couples Therapy?
Couples therapy is joint counseling for you and your romantic partner. The therapist sees both partners together in order to facilitate healthy communication and to identify harmful patterns of relating in the relationship. Working together with a therapist will help both of you gain a deeper understanding of what the other is going through and to learn to share responsibility for your relationship. If you are experiencing confusion and tension in your relationship, are having issues related to sex, intimacy and fidelity, or would like to deepen your connection to your partner, couples counseling might be right for you.
Our Couples Therapy sessions are currently full. Please contact us if you would like to join our waiting list.
Is Couples Therapy Right for Your Relationship?
All relationships face conflict and periods of stress. Couples therapy can help whether you’ve reached a breaking point or are simply trying to find more intimacy before the problems begin. At WILA, we believe it’s never too late – or too early – to spend some time focusing on your relationship. Here are some of the types of Couples Therapy we offer:
- Couples Counseling
- LGBTQIA friendly couples counseling
- Marriage Counseling
- Premarital Counseling
- Joint therapy for those who are separated but considering reuniting
- Co-parenting Counseling
- Any other non-traditional relationships
What to Expect in Couples Therapy
At WILA, we work dynamically to help you identify and understand how early relationships in life influence current ones. We believe in the importance of partners understanding one another’s past in order to develop empathy, foster healthy communication and increase acceptance. Having a safe emotional space to work through relationship issues fosters honesty and can be a key component to helping your relationship thrive. If you are already in individual therapy, and you are in a relationship, couples counseling may help to address issues specific to your relationship.
If you are located in Los Angeles, CA or in adjacent areas: Westwood, Brentwood, Sawtelle, Culver City, Marina del Rey, Playa Vista, Venice, Santa Monica, Mid City, West Hollywood, Century City, Beverly Hills, Miracle Mile, and you’re looking for affordable couples therapy, then the Wright Institute Los Angeles could be a good fit.
Why Choose Wright Institute Los Angeles for Couples Counseling:
- Fees are based on your actual financial situation
- An alternative for those who do not have adequate health insurance coverage for long-term help
- Easily accessible location near freeways and Metro station
- Flexible scheduling weekdays and evenings
- Diverse group of socially conscious and competent therapists
- Our approach to couple’s therapy focuses on a deep and dynamic understanding of how personal history impacts the relationship with a significant other – this creates lasting change in relationships!
- Providing therapy to Los Angeles since 1974
- No arbitrary limits determine the number of sessions you are entitled to
- Our center was thoughtfully designed to be a beautiful, professional, and safe environment
How to Get Started
Please call us at (424) 371-5191 or you may get started online.
A WILA therapist will call to help you decide which therapies might be best for you. It’s our goal to help you find a good match in a therapist and type of service. There is no charge for this confidential conversation.
Wright Institute Los Angeles does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, nationality, ethnic origin or identity, or sexual or gender identity in the administration of its admissions and educational policies, scholarship awards, training programs, and clinical services. Learn more about what WILA stands for.