2020 Year End Giving
Our dream is to secure WILA’s future. Together we can make it happen.
Donor Honor Roll
We extend a big WILA thank you to the individuals and community partners who have already donated to our
2020 Year-end Giving Campaign (as of 11/30/20)
Claudia & Dennis Feldman
Michele & Mario Gomes
WILA Alumni Association
Allen & Kathleen Yasser
Please join us in making a real, immediate impact with your tax deductible gift.
• WILA provides over 13,000 hours of therapy to the Los Angeles community each year. We help the individuals, couples, and families we serve lead richer, deeper, more fulfilling lives.
• We do not rely on government funding. As a non-profit, we remain steadily committed to keeping the fees for all of our therapy services affordable. We fight to ensure no arbitrary limits are placed on session frequency or duration.
• We tailor our therapy services to the ever changing needs of LA’s rich multicultural communities.
• We create educational social action projects aimed at bringing psychology to the people of Los Angeles. Through humor and plain language, we translate powerful concepts to initiate dialogues about important mental health issues.
• We train the next generation of culturally competent and socially conscious clinicians. Our therapists believe everyone deserves a chance to tell their story.
• We fight the stigma against mental health and work to combat the socio-cultural barriers keeping the most vulnerable members of our community from getting the help they want and need.
Give Los Angeles the gift of healing
Your Donation At Work
I’ll Share Your Pain
1 in 6 Californians face mental health issues. Less than half receive treatment. Ensure that help is available for a young woman crippled by anxiety and perfectionism or an elderly man grieving his wife.
We train culturally sensitive, socially conscious therapists. Sponsor vital seminars on working with minorities, LGBTQ individuals, and the most vulnerable members of our community.
Our student therapists make great sacrifices to continue post-doctoral training 1-3 years longer than average. Support their commitment with scholarship funds.
A Real Chance At Change
Serious mental health issues don’t transform overnight. Ensure six months of therapy for women and men battling suicidality and chronic stress. Sometimes all we need is time and an opportunity.
Support Our Survival
WILA is a non-profit. This means we do not make enough money from our services to pay our operating costs. We rely on the generosity of funders and compassionate individuals like you. Your donation of $5,000 or more will help support our core mission.
Give What You Can
For some $100 is too much and for others $5,000 is not enough. We are grateful for all donations and encourage you to give according to what you have. Thank you.
A gift in memory of a loved one is a lasting and meaningful tribute. Honor the life of someone you love while making a meaningful difference to those affected by mental illness. If you wish, you may list your loved one’s name on the form above.